Here’s a link to the recipe and I’ve typed it out in case you want to quick scan: (I have also slightly changed the recipe for a different taste, try out both versions and let me know which you like best!)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats (not instant, the proper scotts type)
- 1⁄2cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon low-fat peanut butter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Mash the bananas and mix with the oats, milk and egg before adding the remaining ingredients (it just mixes a bit easier and more evenly this way). These measurements make the mixture just the right consistency for my liking, but if it looks a bit runny to you at this point, throw in another handful of oats to thicken it up.
- Grease a cookie tray with 1 cal spray and spoon the mixture on to make around 9 large cookies.
- Bake for around 20mins until golden brown.
Makes 9 cookies.